Day 1 images of sketches done by workshop participants. We have a variety of ideas we are working on. Some such ideas are:
1. A bat building underground and attached to the tube system. Then the bats would have their own tube stop.
2. An exploration into echo location for hunting.
3. Looking at flight patterns in Regents park and then translating that to looking at the physiology of the bat wings. We may propose a series of interventions to promote the bats to fly to the park.
4. Looking at maternity roosts and doing thermal drawings of how the bats roost together.
5. Looking at how bats hang and the separation distances between them.